, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

fotd : Spellbound

18:24




here's my face of the day. I'm sporting my new lipstick by CoverGirl called Spellbound. It's this gorgeous creamy Fuchsia colour. It looks slightly similar to Maybelline Fuchsia Flash but Fuchsia Flash leans more towards the hot pink side where as this is a true magenta/fuchsia colour. It's bright without being unwearable, and it's just a great lipstick overall.

On my eyes I'm wearing just a sharp winged out liner, Covergirl Lash Blast in Black Brown and Maybelline Color Tattoo in Barely Branded. It's simple, with a few products but it looks clean and sharp and neutral, just how I wanted it to look for this bold lip.

have you ever tried any of the cover girl lip perfection lipsticks? 
what did you think?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks so much for visiting and taking the time to comment ! Hope you're having an amazing day (:

Angel, xx

Followers

Follow on Bloglovin