, , , , , , , , ,

Mini Haul : lipstick and mascara

18:08

I have another mini haul for you guys. I just can't resist buying lipsticks whenever I go to the drugstore... I dont know why ! Today I went to go buy my little sister elmer's glue and mascara. I was thinking on the way there maybe I'll get the maybelline colortattoo eyeshadow today and try it out. I've been wanting to try it out for a while and I thought yeup, today is the day. 
Walked in, stayed for 20 minutes, walked out with two new lippies and my mascara but no colour tattoo OR elmer's glue ): Have to go back another day because I've been promising my little sister for ages I'd get her glue ...
anyways...
Here's what I got today at London Drugs. Only 3 things, but still thought I'd share 



First thing is the Maybelline the Colossal Volume Express Cat Eye edition. I've always loved the regular The Colossal version, it's been my favorite drugstore mascara for ages, along with the Maybelline the Falsies mascara. But this one was on display and it's relatively new, (it's been out for a few months?) so I thought I'd give it a go and do a review and compare it with the regular one. I've heard some mixed reviews on it, but I really liked the original one and who doesn't love a cat eye right? Maybe it'll workout for me, maybe it won't. Who knows. We'll see (:


Next I have two more Maybelline Color Sensational Lipsticks (I'm absolutely obssessed..). One is from their regular line and is Red Revival which I have been eyeing for a while. I've been wanting a good red lipstick for a while and I'm hoping this one will do the job for me. Second one is one from the their new Vivids line and it's in Fuchsia Flash. They have eight colors in this new line but I only picked up one (I don't have 80 dollars to spend on lipsticks guys..) I'm debating whether to go and pick up two more (Pink Pop and Shocking Coral) but I dont know yet. $9.99 for a lipstick isn't that much, but then again, I don't have a job right now so.....


Anyways, as with all the other Maybelline Color Sensational Lipsticks that I've tried, both these colors are very pigmented, moisturizing, and beautiful. The Vivids line is supposed to be 8 really bright colors that are true-to-the-tube and as far as swatches go, Fuchsia Flash is very pigmented and very true-to-the-tube. I'll do a FOTD when I wear it and show you guys how it looks like on. 

If you want to see better swatches and pictures of the complete Vivids line check out beautezine.com They have a complete post dedicated to this line alone and they've got some amazing quality swatches and pictures. I'll link them here : http://www.beautezine.com/maybelline-color-sensational-vivids-lipcolors-review-photos-swatches/

Thanks for visiting guys, 



You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. hi dear
    I like your blog and I'm your new follower
    pls follow my blog too,
    twitter : duygu_senyurek
    instagram : duygusenyurek
    kisses

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and taking the time to comment ! Hope you're having an amazing day (:

Angel, xx

Followers

Follow on Bloglovin