, , , , , , , , , , , , ,

FOTD + Hair !

16:26

Not exactly the best beauty post I could come up with, but I did film two videos today ! So this will do for now. Here's my Face for the day (face of the day) and my hair for the day ! I'll list all the products I used for the makeup down below. 


Bronze eyes, bold brows and lashes  !


And then just some boucny curls to pull together the look. 


 I honestly didn't even go any where special LOL I put on the lashes for the videos and the hair is from the tutorial I filmed today. The rest of the make up was from earlier this morning when I was seeing off the boo-thaang. He's left this morning, headed back to Kelowna for school ): Won't be seeing him for a couple of weeks. I'm going to visit him one of the weekends this month though, so I'm really excited for that. ! 

Products used:

Revlon Colorstay Whipped foundation in Medium Beige
Maybelline concealor in Sand Sable
Too Faced Natural Eye Palette
> Silk Teddy (all over the lid)
> Cocoa Puff (crease)
Dark Brown Eyebrown Pencil
Maybelline Eyestudio Gel Liner in Blackest Black
Lancome Hypnose Drama Doll Lashes Mascara
Mac Bronzer in Solar Riche
Quo Lashes

Pretty simple look today, I didn't really do much after all. 
Maybe if I put the effort I did to look good for my videos for seeing the boyfriend off he would've hesitated to leave more :b


Thanks for visiting ! (:

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing make up at hair~
    Your eye brows look really nice haha!
    Btw i really like reading your blog ;P
    I nominated you for the Liebster award *yay*
    I followed you as well heeh!

    Link --> http://beautifyinglifee.blogspot.com.au/p/my-awards-ft-liebster.html ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and taking the time to comment ! Hope you're having an amazing day (:

Angel, xx

Followers

Follow on Bloglovin