, , , , , , , , , , , , ,

FOTD : Maybelline Fuchsia Flash

00:22


I guess you can't really consider this a FOTD because you can't actually see my whole face in the picture, but anyways, I finally wore my Fuchsia Flash lipstick ! I've had it for quite a while now but I just never wore it. I wore it today though, and I absolutely loved it. It's so bright and gorgeous, I can't wait to rock it when it gets a little bit warmer. I also wore Lancome Raspberry Ice Juicy Tube on top so it has a nice glossy finish. 


I'm hitting up walmart on sunday and I'm super excited about it because that means I'll have a bunch of new make up to try out ! Going to Walmart is super significant because the Walmart in Vancouver is super far from where I live so it's inconvenient for me to ever go there. But I made plans with my girlfriends to go on sunday to check out their make up prices and I know I'm going to end up getting a bunch of stuff so stay tuned for that ! 




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks so much for visiting and taking the time to comment ! Hope you're having an amazing day (:

Angel, xx

Followers

Follow on Bloglovin