, , , , , , , , , ,

Mini Haul + My Day

02:08

Was out with some friends today, and I ended up picking up some stuff from the mall, so thought I'd come home, settle into bed and show you guys what I got . Sharing is caring after all ! I went to Shoppers Drugmart and Winners today, but I also have two things that I picked up from Costco a couple of days ago so yeah ! Let's get started . 

$5.99 @ Winners

So first I picked up this cute little beanie / touque that I thought would be adorable for snowboarding. It's not really cold enough in Vancouver for touques anymore, but you never know !

$19.99 @ winners

Next I got this awesome giant Stussy hoodie for $20 ! I actually picked it up for my boyfriend because he's wanted a larger and longer hoodie for snowboarding for a while, and it's quite long cause it's a XL so yeah, thought I'd be a good gf and help him out :D 


It was between the grey Stussy one and this longer red Nomis one. Now that I think about it, I should've gotten the red one because Nomis is like a skateboard/snowboard apparel brand and that's what he wants the longer hoodie for (snowboarding) so yeah, but the Stussy one was cheaper and he said the cheaper one so oh well ! 





From costco, I picked up this Multi Pack of the Dove Pomegranate and Lemon Deodorant. This one smells amazing, and it was a great deal so I decided to pick it up   


Also picked up this Professional Sebastian Sharper Plus Hairspray. It was also a great deal at Costco for a giant bottle so why not right ?


$10.00 @ Shoppers Drugmart


From Shoppers I grabbed a Revlon Colorburst Lip Gloss in Bordeaux . 


I've heard lots of good things about the Revlon Colorburst Lip Gloss line so I thought I'd try it out and review it for you guys, and so far, I'm loving it. It's not sticky, and its creamy and moisturizing. The pigmentation of this lip gloss is really good as well. I originally went into shoppers planning to pick up Bellini but they ran out so I picked up this one instead. I'm glad I did though because I ended up really liking the color. 

$7.99 @ Winners

Also at winners I found the Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat ! I was also looking for this in shoppers but apparently they don't carry it ! I got lucky and found it at Winners instead for 7.99 instead of the regular 10.99 that it is at London Drugs 


Me Goofing in Winners with my new hat  !


Rocking the Hoodie I bought my boyfriend, :b I want one too now. It's so big and comfy ! 


Also got some adorable puppy love today from my friend's friend's doggie ! So darn cute. Apparently he likes me ! Giving me doggie kisses :*




Thanks for visiting guys ;) 



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks so much for visiting and taking the time to comment ! Hope you're having an amazing day (:

Angel, xx

Followers

Follow on Bloglovin