, , , , , , , , ,

OOTD : black&white

20:23


It's like the third week of school and I already want to just live in sweatpants... BUT since I only had one class today, I decided maybe I should just dress up...
Turns out it wasn't such a bad idea, made me feel better about life, especially in this raincouver weather..
anyways, even though I'm calling this one Black&White , I did throw some brown in there.


Outfit details 
 Knitted Lapel Jacket : Armani Exchange
Tripped out sweater : Armani Exchange
Black Jeans : H&M
Brown Lace Up Booties : Aldo




But in all seriousness, how tripped out is this sweater. It's like when I turn around, I'm a whole other person :0


Outfit without the jacket (:


BOOOOOTIES 


Hope the weather ain't getting you down my lovelies (: 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks so much for visiting and taking the time to comment ! Hope you're having an amazing day (:

Angel, xx

Followers

Follow on Bloglovin