, , ,

One of those days

22:47

I'm having one of those days, when life just isn't a good time. Not only did I have to drive for 45 minutes to get to school for ONE class today, that one class was cut short to about half the time, just because some idiot thought it would be an act of generosity to pull the fire alarm. WELL IT WASN'T. 

When I finally got home, all I ended up doing was sleeping until dinner time, eating dinner, and watching 90210... unproductive days are the worst. 

I guess in a way, it might have been a good thing as well, that I did absolutely nothing today, because it made me want to work on this blog some more. I know this has clearly been an on and off thing for me, (same goes with youtube) but I've always liked blogging, so maybe I'll give it another try. I'm going to make it personal as well as about beauty, because... well I can't imagine only blogging about beauty ALL THE TIME. Plus with school and everything, I really hadn't had the time to try out any new products much less even think about writing reviews and such. 
And yes, I know nobody really wants to read about my life (who do I think I am?) but it gives me something to do, so whaaaaaaaaaatever. 



Hope you guys are having a much more productive (and happy) day than I am. 
Love ya, 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks so much for visiting and taking the time to comment ! Hope you're having an amazing day (:

Angel, xx

Followers

Follow on Bloglovin