, , , , , , , , , , , ,

OOTD : Oh you fancy huh?

12:19


This was one of the outfits I wore (and bought) when I was in Toronto this summer. I had an amazing time, and getting to shop and dress up was definitely a big part of it ! 
This is actually such an affordable outfit for a night out minus the borrowed Givenchy bag... But I mean you can replace it with any oversized black bag and it'll look just as good (:

Outfit Details 
Studded Chiffon Neckline Shirt : H&M ($15)
Black Pencil Skirt with Rhinestones : H&M ($7)
Oversized Bag : Givenchy
Cheetah print flats (not shown..SORRY) : Payless ($15)


I actually can't wait to wear this outfit again in vancouver, it's so adorable and amazing looking but SO. DAMN. AFFORDABLE. <3
Until next time (:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks so much for visiting and taking the time to comment ! Hope you're having an amazing day (:

Angel, xx

Followers

Follow on Bloglovin