, , , , , , , , , , ,

Adventure #3 : Grouse Grind (from hell)

23:29

I did the grouse grind. Once. 
It was pretty much physically the hardest thing I've ever had to do. I swear to god I was going to throw up and pass out. BUT I PREVAILED (because there was no going back).


So this was a big thing for me, this little sign. It was pretty much the heavens telling me that there was hope, and that maybe I wouldn't die on this trail.


I'm not going to lie though, the feeling of finishing it was absolutely godly. The view was amazing, and I felt ten thousand times better about my life in general. I might not do it again any time remotely soon, but I'm glad I did it atleast once (:

I'm going to end this post with this picture of me being a dinosaur. 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks so much for visiting and taking the time to comment ! Hope you're having an amazing day (:

Angel, xx

Followers

Follow on Bloglovin