, , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

OOTD: Black & Grey

13:18


Went out for shopping and dinner the other day, and I decided to wear all black and grey :b I don't know why but I love dressing in monotone colours, it actually kinda makes me feel happier than when I wear bright colours... is that weird ? 

Outfit Details
Sleeveless Button-down : Urban Behaviour
High-waisted Patterned Pants : H&M
Booties : Winners (fergie)
Messenger Bag : Louis Vuitton
Bracelet : Gift from Cora
Necklace : H&M
Blazer (shown below) : Aritzia


I'm in love with this bracelet, it's like a knock off of the shambala ones or the bauble bar ones that all the celebrities have but this one was gifted to me (: 


I also can't stop wearing this dainty little wishbone necklace.
I don't have many longer necklaces anymore, so this one is really the only one I wear. 




Until next time lovelies (: 




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks so much for visiting and taking the time to comment ! Hope you're having an amazing day (:

Angel, xx

Followers

Follow on Bloglovin