, , , , , , , , ,

CCS KILL THE KEG!

18:56

So recently I joined this UBC based social club to occupy myself. Although I do actually go to SFU and not UBC, I still managed to become exec because of my friends who are directors. I'm actually pretty glad that I joined, not gunna lie. It actually helps occupy my very normal and flat life. ANYWAYS, we had a party this past weekend that was absolutely crazy. It got a little out of hand at the end, as most great parties do, but I honestly think we did a good job on it (:
but yeah, here's the one picture I got of me at the party !


Super glad that I got my friends to come out, because they all had a good time there (: There's gunna be a lack of posts for a while because life is hectic lately (and I'm loving it). More soon !



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks so much for visiting and taking the time to comment ! Hope you're having an amazing day (:

Angel, xx

Followers

Follow on Bloglovin