, , , , , , , , , ,

OOTD : transitioning into fall

19:02


K so here's one of my late-summer transitioning into fall outfits. It was still pretty hot out during that time, so shorts were perfectly acceptable. Now? not so much.... so to those of you who have a warm fall? APPRECIATE IT.
I'm not gunna lie though, I absolutely love fall. Although sadly due to school, 90% of the time I'm scrubbed out as hell, but when I actually can make the effort and dress up... DEM SCARVES AND SWEATERS DOE . 


Outfit details :
Fur vest : Zara Kids
Shirt : Zara 
Mint shorts : Urban Planet
Bag : Michael Kors
Booties : Aldo

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. You have really nice and LONG legs, ahh i envy people with such nice legs hehe :P
    The shoes look amazingg! Great outfits post ^_^

    xx
    www.beautifyinglifee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and taking the time to comment ! Hope you're having an amazing day (:

Angel, xx

Followers

Follow on Bloglovin