, , , , , , , ,

Review : Tresemme Fresh Start Smoothing Dry Shampoo

00:56

Honestly, I haven't tried any other dry shampoos so I really don't have anything to compare it with.. but I know this dry shampoo isn't great EVEN without the comparison.

But anyways, here's my review on this Tresemme Dry Shampoo !


So let's start out with my 3 day old hair !



I've trained my so that it usually doesn't get greasy until about the 3rd or 4th day. I feel like this has made my hair much healthier (since I don't wash it everyday like I used to) plus my hair gets oily less often ! 


But of course, when it gets greasy, it gets pretty gross (I mean.. who's doesnt?)


So I have been trying this dry shampoo for a while now. I'm not sure how much it is usually here in vancouver, but I got it for $5.99 at Zellers when it was having it's huge blowout sale. 


So after you use this dry shampoo , your hair does LOOK way less greasy.. however it still feels disgusting. I mean yeah, I haven't tried any other dry shampoos but I've watched and read reviews ! and the way people describe dry shampoos, how it leaves your hair feeling refreshed after using it.... THAT'S DEFINITELY NOT HOW THIS FEELS. 
After using this dry shampoo, I can honestly say my hair felt dirtier than it was before I used it. Like I mean, yes, it may look better, but who wants to walk around feeling gross all day? It does give you some volume , which is surprising due to the fact that you can FEEL the product weighing down your hair. 


Not to mention it does leave a white cast in your hair, no matter how much you try to massage it in or comb it out. I thought maybe I just wasn't applying it properly at first but after doing a little bit of research on the internet, I found that this was a common problem with this dry shampoo. 

Another negative thing about this particular dry shampoo is that it doesn't seem to last very long. First off, I had to spray quite a lot of product into my hair for it to look like it's doing anything, and then after about 20 minutes.. my hair just starts getting oily again ! And what's worst is that after a while.. my hair actually feels EVEN DIRTIER and EVEN GREASIER than it did before due to the product ! I mean .. correct me if i'm wrong but I'm almost 100% sure that's not how dry shampoos are supposed to work ! 

Starting to get oily again  ):


Overall, I would definitely not repurchase this product.. Even thought it is cheap, I just don't think it's even worth buying... I personally do NOT want a dry shampoo that makes my hair even dirtier than it is ! I'm definitely on the hunt for a new one (maybe the Batiste one or the Marc Anthony one). When I get my hands on one, I'll definitely do a comparison and review. As far as this one goes, I don't even think I can finish using this bottle. It just isn't working for me. 
But what do you guys think? Maybe I got a dud? or maybe it's just the smoothing version that sucks? Let me know ! 

As always, thanks for reading guys (: LOVE YOU







You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks so much for visiting and taking the time to comment ! Hope you're having an amazing day (:

Angel, xx

Followers

Follow on Bloglovin