, , , , , , , , , ,

QUICK REVIEW : 3 CONCEPT EYES BLUSH

23:00


While I was in Hong Kong I got to pick up one 3 Concept Eyes blush to play around with. 
The one I picked up is called My Muse and is a Carrot Orange shade with a little bit of Coral in it. 
In the picture it is definitely showing up more Coral than orange, but when looking at it in the pan in real life, it definitely is quite a bright, almost neon, orange. 


These blushes are very pigmented. I want to grab a few more but they're quite pricey to buy online, retailing for around $20
They aren't chalky, and have great staying power. 


Although pigmented, you could definitely use this blush with a light hand, and wearing as a flush of orangey coral. But you could also build it up to be a very beautiful orange blush. 

More soon, 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks so much for visiting and taking the time to comment ! Hope you're having an amazing day (:

Angel, xx

Followers

Follow on Bloglovin