, , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

49th PARALLEL

14:11



Have you ever walked by the corner of W4th ave and Yew St., and seen this adorable cafe that's always busy and all decked out in the prettiest turquoise colour? 
That would be the 49th Parallel cafe.
During the day time, the huge windows all along two of their walls give the cafe a gorgeous, bright, airy feel. Every time I've encountered it during the day time, it was very busy. 
I also came here once when it was night time, and it was quite the opposite. A lot less busy, it gave off a nice cozy feel to it. 
 The first time I had one of their drinks was actually when my friend bought me a cup of their Venezuelan Coffee to go. 
It. Was. Delicious. 
To be fair though, I don't think I can give the best advice on coffee just because I'm not really a true coffee drinker. 
Don't get me wrong, I LOVE coffee. I need at least a cup everyday. 
But I'm one of those coffee drinkers that takes their coffee with lots of cream and even more sugar. Now you may say that people just take their coffee differently, but to me, I feel like the true coffee lovers are the ones that take it black. 
So whether you want to take my word for it, it's totally up to you. But holy mother of god, it's soooo good. 
But be warned, it is quite a sweet coffee beverage.
The description on the menu says something along the lines of "carmelized milk reduction, espresso, textured milk" 

Check out their website here : http://sh.st/i0hKH

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks so much for visiting and taking the time to comment ! Hope you're having an amazing day (:

Angel, xx

Followers

Follow on Bloglovin