, , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

NIGHT TIME "GET UN-READY WITH ME" ROUTINE

01:45

I've done one of these videos before, the "get un-ready with me", but I thought I would do an updated one, since my skincare routine has changed quite a bit in the past little while. 
As you can probably tell from the picture (I'm wearing foundation btw) I have been breaking out lately, and my skin has been a mess, so a lot of the products I use in this video are aimed towards curing my acne but also work for my dry skin. 
This is honestly the first time I've struggled with acne in my life, so I don't know if this system (the Vichy Normaderm) really works or not. But I've heard great things about Vichy skincare, and so I thought I would give it a try. 
Anything to get rid of the shit on my face. :'(

If you're curious on my night time skincare routine, 
you can watch it here.


Much love, 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks so much for visiting and taking the time to comment ! Hope you're having an amazing day (:

Angel, xx

Followers

Follow on Bloglovin