, , , , , ,

QUOTE OF THE DAY

23:18

So I've decided to start doing some quote-of-the-days.
These are most likely going to be heavily influenced by my mood, how my day is going, or even just my general outlook on life.
Sometimes (hopefully most of the time) they're going to be inspirational and happy.
But let's be real, they're going to be sad and depressing sometimes too. Please don't hate me when I post the shitty ones.

Since this is the first, I'm going to start it off with a happy one. (Don't want to depress you guys from the get-go)

"For attractive lips, speak words of kindness. For lovely eyes, seek out the good in people. For a slim figure, share your food with the hungry. For beautiful hair, let a child run their fingers through it once a day. For poise, walk with the knowledge that you never walk alone. People more than things, have to be restored renewed, revived, reclaimed, and redeemed. Remember, if you ever need a helping hand, you will find one at the end of each of your arms. As you grow older, you will discover that you have two hands. One for helping yourself, and the other for helping others." - Sam Levenson

I will leave you with that as food for thought.

Much love ,

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks so much for visiting and taking the time to comment ! Hope you're having an amazing day (:

Angel, xx

Followers

Follow on Bloglovin