, , , , , , , , , , , ,

GRWM : WET N' WILD PETAL PUSHER PALETTE

01:45


So here's another GRWM for y'all. Please ignore the acne on my face in the cover photo. I've been breaking out terribly lately, and I didn't want to pile make up on top of it because , well.. I want it to heal and breathe. 
If you have any good acne remedies for dry skin , PLEASE let me know ASAP because I am in desperately need of any and all help. 
I've never had a problem with acne before, even going through puberty, so this really is becoming the death of me ):

Anyways, if you're interested in how I got this simple purple smokey eye, you can watch it here. (:


Love you long time, 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks so much for visiting and taking the time to comment ! Hope you're having an amazing day (:

Angel, xx

Followers

Follow on Bloglovin