, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Scandinave Spa Whistler

16:35

You haven't experienced winter wonderland until you've sat in a hot tub while snow fell all around you. 
While I'm sitting in (trying to get through) my tedious linguistics lecture, all I can think about is Scandinave. It's only the second week of school and I already feel absolutely sick of it. My mind can't help but wander off...


 ...back to the warm woodsy scent mixed with the refreshing cucumber water and tea in the lobby


The cold crisp air, the blankets of snow, forest as far as the eye could see. 


The absolutely relaxation walking from hot tub to ice pool to seating areas. 


and being by the fire (with him) ... 

... Someone take me away from here. 



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks so much for visiting and taking the time to comment ! Hope you're having an amazing day (:

Angel, xx

Followers

Follow on Bloglovin