, , , , , , , , , , ,

Iphone Cases

15:11


So I have recently become old enough for the great responsibility of a credit card.. 
Which really... wasn't such a good idea. But thankfully I have a job to pay it off as well as a boyfriend that controls my spending. 
But anyways, I've been shopping on ebay a lot (mostly just because it is so so easy to buy things...) and I got a whole bunch of new iphone 5 cases. 
Here's one of them that I bought and I thought it was totally appropriate to use because it matches my new claws oh so well. 
The case is pretty good quality; sturdy and looks amazing. 
and I mean, for a couple of dollars (compared to the completely overpriced cases that you get from the apple store), it was pretty worth it. 
Thought I would leave you guys with a link so you can go check out these mad deals as well ;)
http://www.ebay.com/itm/190952577388?var=490206068975&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. looks so great! please visit me in free time:)
    http://mesmerize87.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and taking the time to comment ! Hope you're having an amazing day (:

Angel, xx

Followers

Follow on Bloglovin