, , , , ,

Messy days

13:15

Lately I've been feeling really stuck in my own head. Not just that but my life's just been feeling really messy, and lazy, and unorganized. I've definitely been in quite a slump lately. But I think that's going to be my goal for this week. Figure out and organize my life a little. For me that means catching up on a few readings and assignments for school, attend all my classes, keep track of my spending, and use my time wisely. Not off to too good of a start considering I didn't attend my first class this morning because I slept in.... BUT I am going to my next class in an hour.
That's one thing about sleeping over at the boothang's ... makes it nearly impossible to get out bed in the morning... and I've been spending a lot of nights there so..... time to get my shit together.
Alright, time to go check off some items from my daily to-do list. I'll try to post a relevant entry sometime this week, either a review or something like that. Sorry my posts have been so.. lame lately. Along with the life revamping, I'll definitely revamp my blog/youtube a little as well. Get excited for that (:



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks so much for visiting and taking the time to comment ! Hope you're having an amazing day (:

Angel, xx

Followers

Follow on Bloglovin