, , , ,

I STARTED A NEW BLOG

02:01

SOOOOO as I've mentioned in my last post, I've been working on a new project lately.. and I'm finally ready to reveal it !

I'VE STARTED A NEW BLOG.

 I know you must be wondering, "why the f* did you do that, when you already have this one.."
Well, because honestly, I wanted to pursue my whole mini blogging career a little further, so I wanted a more professional, self-hosted blog with my own domain name and everything. I know I've could've just done that and still kept this blog... BUT I just really wanted a fresh start. To make it extra professional and just... nice. and new.

So for all my readers , please go and give my new blog some support ! I'm no longer going to be posting in this one anymore unfortunately, but if you've been enjoying my posts, please go and follow my other one !

my URL is www.speakoftheangel.com
I really hope you guys enjoy it as much as I do <3


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks so much for visiting and taking the time to comment ! Hope you're having an amazing day (:

Angel, xx

Followers

Follow on Bloglovin