, , , , , , ,

TUNES | DANCIN - AARON SMITH

18:43

 So I've decided to do some music posts on here. I was re-evaluating my blogger and seeing what I'm missing. Well, what else is important to me? MUSIC. duh. So I'm going to share with you guys some of the tunes I've been jammin' out to lately. One specific one that has really stood out to me and has just pretty much been on repeat, is Dancing by Aaron Smith the Krono Remix. 

A friend actually showed this to me, and I ended up just falling in love with it. Something about this song just makes me feel so happy and carefree, so i'm glad I found it. Plus I feel like it would be an amazing summer chillin song, and I've been anticipating summer SO MUCH lately, so it's perfect. 


Click play and enjoy guys (:


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks so much for visiting and taking the time to comment ! Hope you're having an amazing day (:

Angel, xx

Followers

Follow on Bloglovin