, , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

FOTD: Inspired Pink Holiday Eyes

21:26



So this is the picture I was inspired by. I love looking through tumblr for inspirations for looks since there are so many to choose from.
image
Source: http://www.facebook.com/Maxineczka

This is my version of the look in this picture , I just toned it down a little bit and made it so the pink is more feathered out and blended in with the dark crease colour. (Also I tried to make it work better with my asian eyes)
image
imageimage
Thought it would be the perfect look to wear for my Christmas Eve Family dinner ! Here's a tutorial on how I did this look: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5qk5QoYGfY

Products used: 
Revlon Colorstay Whipped Medium Beige
Maybelline Concealor Sand Sable
Urban Decay Primer Poion in Eden
BHcosmetics 88 Matte Palette : Dark Brown, Hot Pink
Too Faced Natural Eye Palette: Silk Teddy
Mac Bronzer in Solar Riche
Lancome Blush in Aplum


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks so much for visiting and taking the time to comment ! Hope you're having an amazing day (:

Angel, xx

Followers

Follow on Bloglovin