, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

FOTD : ft. Half Lashes

04:23

I know people are probably getting bored as hell with my FOTD videos or Get Ready With Me videos because that's all I've been doing lately, BUT I promise I'll change it up after this one. I have some reviews and some collection videos for you guys very soon so please be patient with me (:

But for now, here's another FOTD (face of the day), but I changed it up a bit I wore a pair of half lashes today. 

Fun Fact Of The Day: I used to wear falsies EVERYDAY. There was a time period where I just couldn't be without them. Now-a-days I barely ever wear a full pair of falsies. Even for special occasions its rare. The only time I actually wear them now is when I know I'll be taking a lot of pictures just because falsies show up nicely in photos. However, I actually like to wear HALF lashes quite often. I think they give just the right amount of drama and also are light-weight, easy to apply, easy to remove and aren't NEARLY as much of a hassle as a full pair of lashes can be sometimes. 

What I do, instead of going out and paying 3 dollars for a pair of half lashes, is cut the lashes I own in half ! Do you understand what a deal that is? that means for each pair of lashes I own, I have TWO pairs of half lashes ! ( the magic of math ). Anyways, These are the lashes that I used for this video . 







I love how the Half lashes blend effortlessly in with my real lashes


And here are some pictures of the look I wore today ! I had a warm bronzey color in my crease and then I darkened the outer V with a darker warm brown. I added a pink colour just on the outer edge of the bronze just to warm up the look more and left the rest of the lid nice and bright with a shiny peachy champagne color and then went over that color with a glittery eyeshadow.








I actually ADORE how the half lashes look on me. I like how they're quite natural but has a flare just on the ends so it makes my lashes look super flirty ;)

Product List : 
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Too Faced Natural Eye Palette : 
> Push-up
> Cocoa Puff
> Heaven
> Silk Teddy
> Nude Beach
BHcosmetics 88 Matte Palette:
> Hot Pink
Mac Bronzer in Solar Riche
Maybelline Eyestudio Gel Liner in Blackest Black
Brandless Eyelashes




BTW ! before I applied the lashes I applied a coat of mascara (Maybelline The Colosal Volume) first. For some reason, I lost that part of the footage so it isn't in the video, SORRY ! 

Thanks for visiting (: 







Do you wear falsies? Which ones are your favorite? 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks so much for visiting and taking the time to comment ! Hope you're having an amazing day (:

Angel, xx

Followers

Follow on Bloglovin