, , , , ,

Favorite Spicy Pho Place !

11:54




Being quite the pho fanatic, I can proudly say I've tried quite a few pho places here in Vancouver. But even though I think it's a decent amount, I probably haven't even scratched the surface of the pho-tastic world that is Vancouver. Anyways, depending on what type of pho I'm going for, I would go to a different store. For spicy pho however, my favourite would definitely be Pho Extreme Xe Lua on the north-east corner of Broadway and Cambie. I don't know how they do it but oh my dear lord the spicy soup is so damn flavourful and absolutely mouth-wateringly delicious. If you love spicy pho as much as I do, definitely go check it out. 




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks so much for visiting and taking the time to comment ! Hope you're having an amazing day (:

Angel, xx

Followers

Follow on Bloglovin