, , , , , , , , , ,

OOTD : Falling for Autumn

16:58

Surprisingly this fall has been clear skies and no rain here in infamous raincouver. Which means that my usual "fuck-this-i-hate-fall" mood has changed into a "YAY-FALL" mood instead.
Not to mention I got to go to the states to do some late autumn shopping.... THE BEST.
I really haven't been posting on this as much as I should be but yeah, haven't really had time to sit down and do some solid blog posts. Even the outfit posts have been laid off a bit (SORRY) I've been posting more on instagram but yeah, I thought I'd catch you guys up a bit.






Outfit Details : 
Black Top : f21
Blazer : Aritzia
Coat : Ross
Jeans : Urban Behaviour
Shoes : Thrift

I've only worn these shoes a couple of times since I thrifted them last year, but I think I definitely rediscovered the reason I got them in the first place (:
Glad I'm finally getting back on that blogger grind, excited to be posting more. buttttt
for now, until next time 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks so much for visiting and taking the time to comment ! Hope you're having an amazing day (:

Angel, xx

Followers

Follow on Bloglovin