, , , , , , , , , ,

QUOTE OF THE DAY

23:33

I know I can replace normal posts with QOTDs buuuuutttt, this is all I can do for you guys right now ):
Plus I also just really like this quote as well


Another one that really seems to resonate with me more as I get older.
"People change so you can learn to let go" 
Sometimes that person is you. You change, and sometimes that means letting go of certain things. Even certain people.
"Things go wrong so you can appreciate them when they're right"
Whether it's appreciating them when they finally come back around, or whether it's appreciating the new thing when it comes along. But just learning to appreciate what you have, and not to so easily let go of a good thing. 
Good things are rare now a days. 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks so much for visiting and taking the time to comment ! Hope you're having an amazing day (:

Angel, xx

Followers

Follow on Bloglovin