, , , , , , , , , ,

Vday Nails !

18:48


So I don't know how many of my readers on here actually follow me on instagram (probably none, so GO CHECK ME OUT ON INSTAGRAM @azhng), but today I instagrammed a picture of my vday nails ! 
I'm leaving for Toronto with my boothang tomorrow so I thought I would fix up my nails today for vday. Once again, I got my nails done at Modern Nails. It's my third time getting my nails done here and they haven't disappointed me once. They always do exactly as I tell them to, and replicated the designs I show them perfectly. Love the service, and of course the price is unbeatable. 
Hope you guys are having a great tuesday, and I promise I'll get another blog post up soon ! 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks so much for visiting and taking the time to comment ! Hope you're having an amazing day (:

Angel, xx

Followers

Follow on Bloglovin