, , , , , , , , , ,

OOTD : werkin it twerkin it

02:24


Here's an outfit that I loved with my tims (: I got the tribal print cardigan, the shirt that says twerkin' it and the acid wash jeans from ross. I'm not gunna lie, ross is probably one of my favorite places ever. like seriously. guess how much each item of clothing was....
cardigan : 12
shirt : 7
jeans : 14. 
IS THAT NOT THE MOST RIDICULOUS THING YOU'VE EVER HEARD IN YOUR LIFE. 
honestly though, if there was a ross in vancouver and it was equally as cheap... it would be over.. cause I would honestly just buy EVERYTHING. I would go there every single day X_X
but anyways, here are the outfit details :
Cardigan, shirt, jeans : ross
Shoes : timberlands
Second cardigan : aritizia

something about this outfit is just perfect to me. I love everything about it. (: not to mention it looks absolutely fantastic with my tims (: happy as nuts. 
hope you guys have having a greeeeat day, (or night.. depending where you are)


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks so much for visiting and taking the time to comment ! Hope you're having an amazing day (:

Angel, xx

Followers

Follow on Bloglovin