, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

More haul!? (what am i even doing)

22:30

Did I go to Walmart and blow 100 bucks? Yes.
Should I have? No.
Did I need these things? ... not exactly....
BUT WHATEVER. 
I'm happy, and that's that. Anyways. 


Here are the things I just bought. I purchased 4 more of those freeman masks (call me obssessed). Also picked out some new nail polish (already tried out the lavender colour with the top coat, picture below). and yet another mascara, a new eyeliner, some eyeshadows and some face stuff. How exciting is that new Maybelline Mascara though... I literally squealed when I saw it , I'm extremely excited to try it (like I am EVERYTIME Maybelline comes out with a new mascara) Gunna be honest though, as I was checking out, and my grand total came to $96.50 I was feeling the dread wash over me. But now that I've come home, made a haul video and placed everything in their rightful place... I dont even feel bad anymore. Walmart is ALWAYS worth it, I don't care what anyone (or my bank statement) says.  Anyways, here's a full list of everything that I bought  (: Haul video will be up soon. 

Freeman Cucumber Peel-Off Mask
Freeman Avocado & Oatmeal Clay Mask
Freeman Pomegranate Body Scrub
Freeman Lemon & Mint Clay Mask
Pro FX Quick Dry Top Coat
NYC Nail polish in Times Square
NYC Nail Polish in Lincoln Square Lavender 
Maybelline The Falsies Big Eyes Mascara
L'oreal Lineur Intense Liquid Liner
NYC Translucent powder
Wet n'Wild blush in Mellow Wine
Maybelline Color Tattoo in Pomegranate Punk
L'oreal Color Infallible in Burning Black

Lincoln Square Lavender and Pro FX Top Coat



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks so much for visiting and taking the time to comment ! Hope you're having an amazing day (:

Angel, xx

Followers

Follow on Bloglovin