, , , , , , , , , , ,

May Favourites !

23:47



So I started making videos again ! I stopped for a little while because life got in the way; with the moving and the new job and school, I just never had the time. However, because I loved making videos so much, I of course sooner or later learned to organize my time a little bit better and VOILA ! I'm back (:

So without futher adieu, here's one of my newer videos ! I did get a new camera which is why the quality is a little better. I might upgrade again sometime this year but so far, this camera is working just fine for me. Here is my May favourites video . I have been trying out a few new products and a lot of them have become my new holy grails, so here ya go ! hope you enjoy this video ! more soon ! 



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks so much for visiting and taking the time to comment ! Hope you're having an amazing day (:

Angel, xx

Followers

Follow on Bloglovin